Enterprise Cybersecurity Expertise
The Found IT Data Cybersecurity team consists of highly skilled, certified IT security experts and engineers. Our senior project leaders have been working in the information security industry since its inception.
- Developing, evaluating and implementing cybersecurity policy
- Conducting risk and vulnerability assessments
Securing and optimizing our nation’s most critical and private IT systems
Most importantly, when you’re a Found IT Data Cybersecurity customer, we commit to you as your partner in information security. Your problems are our problems; we are personally engaged with your project from initiation through completion, and dedicate ourselves to your needs when you retain our services on an ongoing basis. Throughout every consulting project, Found IT Data Cybersecurity shares its best practices and corporate knowledge. In this way, we transfer our expertise to our customers, providing you with a level set and the ability to confidently monitor, manage, and improve your risk posture on an ongoing basis.
- Digital forensics services
- Vulnerability and risk assessments
- Internal and external penetration testing
- Policy and plan development
- Configuration management, design, and remediation
- Enterprise security architecture design and re-design
- Malicious code review
- Computer security incident response
- Engineering and architecture design
- Operations management
- Application and software security assurance
- Insider threat and APT assessment
- Social engineering (targeted phishing)
- IT risk management and compliance
Cyber Risk Consulting
Cyber risk was considered an emerging risk a decade ago, but today it has grown into a liability that costs business nearly $450 billion a year. The increasing frequency, sophistication, and ever-changing nature of cyber intrusions and data breaches continually challenge organizations’ cyber mitigation and risk management teams.
Sophisticated cyber criminals put business-critical information, intellectual property, financial data, and personally identifiable information at risk. They can cause major business disruptions, public release of confidential information, reputational damage, and other negative financial and operational impacts.
Found IT Data Cybersecurity (FID) address the essential elements of cybersecurity, from strategy, governance, and enterprise risk management to controls architecture, implementation, and management. Tailored to your specific business environment and requirements, our services, our issue and industry expertise, and our actionable insights help you make informed cybersecurity risk management decisions and improve your resilience in the face of ever-growing cyber threats.